la ville dijon / ModernCity :: Voici le forum de la ville Dijon et de ModernCity du serveur Mine-France.fr
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bootable Usb Windows Xp Vista Windows 7 Maker

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la ville dijon / ModernCity Index du Forum -> la ville dijon -> Section commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bergiramsd

Masculin
Point(s): 91
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Bootable Usb Windows Xp Vista Windows 7 Maker Répondre en citant

Bootable Usb Windows Xp Vista Windows 7 Maker > bit.ly/1VeqZFV

You.also.have.to.use.USB.2.0Rob...Williams...I...am...confused,...because...we...didnt...include...a...link...to...the...ISODepending...on...your...Internet...connection,...this...could...be...from...a...few...minutes...to...a...few...hoursBut..please..continue..to..feel..free..to..use..Rufus..without..any..guilt..about..not..contributing..for..it..financially..–..you..should..never..have..to!SARDU..for.making.a.multi.boot.drive.like.YUMI.above.doesDownloadHari...says...August...18,...2013...at...12:24...pmThanks...it...works...fineWe.suspect.that.this.is.due.to.changes.in.the.codebase.to.support.UEFIOctober...27,...2012...gyffes...Another...vote...for...SARDUFor.us,.performance.and.reliability.are.the.key.reasons.why.weve.opted.to.use.USB-based.installers.in.lieu.of.discsOctober.27,.2012.Anomaly.Great.articleMaking..copiesTo..install..the..software,..you..can..make..one..copy..of..the..ISO..file..on..a..disc,..USB..flash..drive,..or..other..mediaIf..you..plan..to..install..Windows..10..on..a..new..system,..use..it..to..recover..an..existing..system,..or..upgrade..a..previous..install..of..Windows..7..or..8,..creating..a..bootable..flash..drive..is..the..first..step.The..process..with..Windows..10..is..not..much..different..from..Windows..7..and..8/8.1And..it..didnt..work..tooMaking...XP...boot...over...USB...is...a...little...tricky...as...well,...because...its...much...more...sensitive...to...the...age...of...the...hardware.As...far...as...we...know,...the...32-bit...ISO...image...of...XP...is...the...only...compatible...version...that...can...be...put...on...a...bootable...flash...drive...(success...for...XP...64-bit...was...limited)I.also.tried.to.use.it.running.on.a.64-bit.windows7.machine,.but.it.hangs.immediately.when.you.try.to.browse.for.an.iso.file.or.folderUNetbootin...UNetbootin...is...a...free...program...for...both...Windows,...Linux,...and...Mac...OS...X...that...allows...you...to...create...bootable...Live...USB...drives...for...Ubuntu,...Fedora,...and...other...Linux...distributions...instead...of...burning...a...CDkeep.it.up.dude(Placeholder..for..ads..—..I..too..wish..this..site..could..exist..without..them.)Follow.the.steps.in.the.setup.dialogsOctober...28,...2012...BMJ...What...about...YUMI...Smile...October...28,...2012...rikkai...I...found...myself...in...a...bad...way...recently...on...a...clients...system,...used...Rufus...and...got...it...fixed...stupid...fast!...October...28,...2012...Shark...+1...for...UltraISOShould..be..on..the..listTomorrow..I..will..try..to..do..the..same..thing..while..running..on..my..XP-32..bit..machine..using..the..same..files..as..inputopencmdhere.txtOh,...and...Rufus...is...fastJust...be...sure...that...your...particular...motherboard...supports...booting...from...USB...in...the...first...place...(its...normally...off...by...default...in...older...system)Tried..xboot,..failed..to..create..whatever..it..was..creating...Can.I.use.my.newly.created.USB.drive.to.install.Windows.on.someone.else's.computer?.Noi..want..it..to..boot..into..dos..with..a..menue..consisting..of..a..number..of..different..programsOctober..27,..2012..Chemical..comment..eaten..by..the..spam..filter..I..use..Sardu..(google..it)To.make.a.copy.of.your.Windows.ISO.file:1Imagine..a..situation..where..you..need..to..install..Windows..Vista,..Windows..7..or..later..Windows..versions..in..a..system..but..you..don't..have..access..to..DVD..driveRufus...is...produced...in...a...100%...transparent...manner,...from...its...public...source,...using...a...MinGW32...environmentNotes...on...UEFI...&...GPT...support:IfI.have.other.files.on.the.USB.drive.will.the.Windows.USB/DVD.download.tool.delete.them?.This.tool.requires.the.USB.drive.to.be.completely.blank.before.the.Windows.files.are.copiedClick.NEXT.3If.you.create.a.DOS.bootable.drive.and.use.a.non-US.keyboard,.Rufus.will.attempt.to.select.a.keyboard.layout.according.to.the.locale.of.your.systemWorks.greatA.big.oneIt.was.my.best.friend.for.a.few.months.while.trying.find.the.right.Linux.distro.(I.settled.on.Bodhi) f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la ville dijon / ModernCity Index du Forum -> la ville dijon -> Section commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech